Credit Score Info
The following credit score info can help you understand what a credit score is, how it is calculated, and what you can do to build it up. It is important to understand how credit scores work because this three-digit number is part of what determines whether you will be approved for a loan or not, and how much interest you will be charged. Since your score is a major consideration when getting credit, it helps to understand all the different aspects that go into determining where you stand.
- What is a credit score rating? - Your credit score is a method of predicting your ability to pay back loans, and is used by almost all creditors when deciding to do business with you.
- Who Can Check My Credit Score? - More businesses than you may realize use credit scores in their decision-making process.
- Elements That Determine Your Credit Score - How are points calculated on credit scores? This is important to know because it gives you the information you need to get the best rating possible.
- Credit Score and Mortgage Issues When Buying a Home - When buying a home, you need to realize how your credit rating will affect your mortgage, from how much you qualify for, to the amount of your monthly mortgage payment.
- How A Credit Card Affects Your Credit Score - Find out how your credit card history impacts your credit rating.
- Credit Score Simulator - This online tool will allow you to get an estimate of what your credit score is.
- Credit Score Stats can help you understand what is a good credit score, what are the possible ranges of a credit score are, and how you stack up against the average credit score.
- Raising Your Credit Score - Consistently following these steps will help elevate your credit score.
- Get Equifax Score Power Now! This service lets you monitor your credit score, understand how your score is calculated, and estimate how major moves will affect your score.